Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Anyone know an easy vegetable pasta salad recipe to go with bbq chicken?

how I make my veggie pasta salad is I boil up some fun shaped pasta then I thinly slice up some zucchini or cucumbers, some summer squash, and for a little bit of a kick some banana peppers. Then I wash up either cherry or grape tomatoes or if you don't happen to have any of those around just slice up a regular tomato. I love feta cheese some I crumble some of that into it. For the dressing that goes on it I take 1 part vinegar, 2 parts olive oil, and then I sprinkle in some ground pepper, some chopped up basil(don't put a lot of basil in it because it can really over power stuff), and a touch of oregano. Then I mix everything together and refrigerate for an hour or two or if your in a hurry just serve it the way it is. I hope this helps you out =)

No comments:

Post a Comment