Saturday, August 6, 2011

Did your parents ever threaten you with capital punishment for your youthful bad behavior?

Humm , where do I start ( lays back on couch and folds hands ) , you see When I was young I wasn't a BAD Kid ! I was just born into an unfortunate situation . Because of that I often was treated as if everything that went wrong was my fault . So when you say BAD BEHAVIOR , I say I REBELLED ! I have to say though anything I did was always for attention and reaction . When you have Divorced parents and a Mother who is Self Involved, Self Absorbed and a Father (Sperm Donor as I call him ) who is MIA in your life .You tend to NOT get much attention and the lack of, can lead a person to do somethings that would get her attention . I'll just leave it at that until our next session !

No comments:

Post a Comment