Thursday, August 4, 2011

How can i manage working nighshift despite the consequences it brings to your health?

hey their...unfortuantely, i work nightshift as a security guard and these are the only hours they have available..i need money so for now im staying here..but i heard working night shift causes weight gain, insomia and the scariest of all AGING FASTER. im terrified of aging faster im only 21 i know im not going to work these hours FOREVER but is it possible to not age faster? how long does it take before you start aging? also, these hours are causing me to get bags under my eyes because when i go home i cant sleep right...yes i know it sucks but i need a job to pay for my new car. yes i know i will look for a new job but for now what can i do? WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK OF THIS SITUATION.....i dont want to quit, but i dont want my health to deteriote mainly my youthful skin. HELP? THANKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment