Saturday, August 6, 2011

Older people nowadays are using unfair tactics to beat and push out younger generation?

I have a feeling that older people are somehow different in the current times than they used to be in earlier generations. I remember my grandmother - how she was with me and my mother. I feel in those days elders sacrificed for their younger generation, rejoiced in the uplifting of their offspring and their children, did everything to make sure that they were successful. They did not care about their selves. They were in turn well looked after by their offspring also. Nowadays, I see that the oldies are competing or fighting or cheating or stealing or tricking their own offspring or grandchildren, act as if they are Gods and we are all mistakes of some kind and that old is gold and we are all trash and don't deserve anything. I think they are trying to bring back a Lost Horizon kind of scenario where the old live great lives never ending and youthful for ever using some drug and the youth never get the time and resource that is rightfully theirs in turn to use to work, live, shine, come up, enjoy life etc but have to be at the will of the oldies -- do as I say, be under my beck and call and order or else perish.. I think the current oldies are turning into selfish old monsters with no care for anyone but themselves..

No comments:

Post a Comment